DME Blues Cruise Tickets are on sale now!
Cruise the beautiful Willamette River and hear the blues in an intimate setting on the Portland Spirit. A no-host hors d’oeuvres buffet and full bar are available on all cruises.
To avoid disappointment, purchase your ticket before the festival begins. The popular DME Blues Cruises sell out quickly.
- All DME Blues Cruises board from the seawall at S.W. Salmon and Naito Parkway, in front of Salmon Street Springs Fountain, just north of the Oregonian Front Porch Stage.
- The cruises will head south up the Willamette River to Oregon City, and/or north past the Port of Portland docks.
- Most evening cruises are ages 21 and older, with the exception of the Rock the Boat Dance Cruise that is open to all ages. All evening cruises board at 10:15 p.m., returning to dock at 1:15 a.m.
- Afternoon cruises are open to all ages and board at 2 p.m., returning to dock at 4:30 p.m.
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present photo ID upon boarding. All carry-on bags are subject to inspection, and passengers may be photographed.
Proceeds benefit Oregon Food Bank's mission to eliminate hunger and its root causes ... because no one should be hungry.
2013 DME Blues Cruise Schedule
Wednesday, July 3
DME Hoodoo Moon Cruise - 7:30 p.m. - $35
Joe Louis Walker
Tad Robinson Band with Alex Schultz
Too Slim (solo)
Ellen Whyte Sextet
Thursday, July 4
DME Rollin' on the River Dance Cruise - 2 p.m. - $25
Kevin Selfe & the Tornadoes
Friday, July 5
DME Driftin' Cruise - 2 p.m. - $25
Reggie Houston & Janice Scroggins
Mighty Mojo Prophets
Backyard Blues Boys
Teresa James & the Rhythm Tramps
DME Midnight Shanghai Cruise - 10:15 p.m. - $35
Hot 8 Brass Band
Blind Boy Paxton
Eldridge Gravy & the Court Supreme
Boyd Small Band with Josh Fulero & Lydia Warren
Saturday, July 6
DME Sail on Sister Cruise - 2 p.m. - $25
NW Women in Rhythm and Blues (Lady Kat, Sonny Hess, Duffy Bishop, Lisa Mann, Lady A)
Mary Flower & Arthur Migliazza
DME Rock the Boat Dance Cruise - 10:15 p.m. - $35
Kim Massie with Solomon Douglas Quartet
Alan Hager & Dave Fleschner
Sunday, July 7
DME Highwater Cruise - 2 p.m. - $25
Selwyn Birchwood Band
and more TBA
DME Blues Cruise tickets are nontransferrable and nonrefundable.
All proceeds benefit Oregon Food Bank's mission to eliminate hunger and its root causes.