Tickets for next year's DME Blues Cruises will go on sale in Spring of 2014.
Cruise the beautiful Willamette River and hear the blues in an intimate setting on the Portland Spirit. A no-host hors d’oeuvres buffet and full bar are available on all cruises.
To avoid disappointment, purchase your ticket before the festival begins. The popular DME Blues Cruises sell out quickly.
- All DME Blues Cruises board from the seawall at S.W. Salmon and Naito Parkway, in front of Salmon Street Springs Fountain, just north of the Oregonian Front Porch Stage.
- The cruises will head south up the Willamette River to Oregon City, and/or north past the Port of Portland docks.
- Most evening cruises are ages 21 and older, with the exception of the Rock the Boat Dance Cruise that is open to all ages. All evening cruises board at 10:15 p.m., returning to dock at 1:15 a.m.
- Afternoon cruises are open to all ages and board at 2 p.m., returning to dock at 4:30 p.m.
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present photo ID upon boarding. All carry-on bags are subject to inspection, and passengers may be photographed.
Proceeds benefit Oregon Food Bank's mission to eliminate hunger and its root causes ... because no one should be hungry.
DME Blues Cruise tickets are nontransferrable and nonrefundable.
All proceeds benefit Oregon Food Bank's mission to eliminate hunger and its root causes.