Stay tuned for 2019 Ticket Information
Join us at the after-party! Catch some of the festival’s biggest acts across the street at the After-Hours shows at the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront’s Grand Ballroom. After-Hours Shows are 21 and over only.
Cruise the beautiful Willamette River and hear the blues in an intimate setting on the Portland Spirit. A no-host hors d’oeuvres buffet and full bar are available on all cruises.General Information on Blues Cruises
- All DME Blues Cruises board from the seawall at S.W. Salmon and Naito Parkway, in front of Salmon Street Springs Fountain, just north of the Oregonian Front Porch Stage.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR PHOTO ID. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present photo ID upon boarding. All carry-on bags are subject to inspection, and passengers may be photographed.
- The cruises will head south up the Willamette River to Oregon City, and/or north past the Port of Portland docks.
- Afternoon cruises are open to all ages and board at 2:30 p.m., returning to dock at 5:00 p.m.
- All evening cruises board at 10:30 p.m., returning to dock at 1 a.m.
DME Blues Cruise tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.