After Hours Shows • Marriott Grand Ballroom
Join us at the after-party! Catch some of the festival’s biggest acts at the After Hours shows across the street at the Marriott Downtown Waterfront’s Grand Ballroom:
Friday, July 5
Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe • California Honeydrops
KARL DENSON (saxophonist for the Rolling Stones, co-founder of Greyboy Allstars), and his TINY UNIVERSE debut their Allman Brothers Tribute, “Eat A Bunch of Peaches” in this special, not-to-be-missed show.
Lighting the fuse as we burn the midnight oil, the CALIFORNIA HONEYDROPS kick off the party with their infectious party groove.
Saturday, July 6
Vintage Trouble • Southern Avenue with Christone “Kingfish” Ingram
SOUTHERN AVENUE (“…the most talked-about band in Memphis”) teams up with Mississippi blues guitar virtuoso CHRISTONE “KINGFISH” INGRAM, to kick off a night of hard-rocking soul and blues.
Southern California’s acclaimed rock/soul quartet, VINTAGE TROUBLE, takes us into the wee hours…
- Doors open at 9:30pm, shows begin at 10:30 pm
- With a Blues Buddy multi-day pass, these after-hours shows are only $5! [$20 advance].
- Admission to after-hours shows is included with the purchase of Gold & Platinum passes.
- These concerts are popular and space is limited. We recommend arriving 30 minutes early to ensure entry.
- After-Hours Shows are 21 and over only.